Sam Smith Celebrates Grammy Wins With Burger

Sam Smith Celebrates Grammy Wins With Burger

Sam Smith celebrated his four Grammy Award wins by gorging on a burger with his family.

The 22-year-old singer snubbed the main celebrity parties after the star-studded bash in Los Angeles on Sunday night (08.02.15) to treat his mother, father and sisters to some fast food after a bash hosted by his record label Capitol Records, which is owned by Universal.

Speaking on an episode of 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show', which airs today (10.02.15), after having just four hours sleep following the ceremony, he said: "It's been such a ridiculous night. I didn't want to go to any of the celebrity parties. I went to my label's house in the hills.

"And I flew my mum and my dad and my little sisters out and we all had some In-N-Out burgers and that's what we did."

Sam scooped a quartet of prizes, Best New Artist, Record of the Year and Song of the Year for his hit 'Stay with Me' and Best Pop Vocal Album for 'In the Lonely Hour', at the ceremony and admitted he cannot stop crying at the thought of his success.

He added: "It's unreal. I genuinely didn't think this was going to happen. It's incredible.

"I keep spontaneously crying. I start crying in the shower this morning; I'm like oh my God.

"I went to the Grammys last year and I did the carpet and no one knew who I was ... It's all very weird. My life's changed."

The star was also feeling the effects of the ceremony yesterday (09.02.15) as he took to his Instagram account to reveal he felt like he was "dying" from a hangover.

Alongside a photograph of him in bed, he wrote: "I am on another level of hungover right now. Literally feel like I'm dying haha. ~ Bernama

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Around Us