Black feels cheated by wedding planner

Pop singer Black feels cheated by wedding planner

POP singer Black claims his wedding planner has failed to provide him with any services despite collecting RM30,000 in deposit from him, reported BH Hip, the entertainment pullout of Berita Harian.

“I did not expect the individual to do this as he seemed really determined to help me plan and handle my wedding reception.



“He would always ask me to deposit money into his bank account to buy items for the wedding but until today, nothing has materialised. So far, I have paid RM30,000. After pressuring him many times, he has agreed to repay me only RM15,000,” said Black, who has yet to receive the sum from the wedding planner.

“Each time I try to contact him, he would switch off his handphone,” he said.

Black addded that he had appointed a lawyer to handle the matter.

“I am still open to discussion if he wants to meet me. Please remember, I accepted his offer because I wanted to help him. He can contact me at anytime,” he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Around Us