Cute Love Quotes

If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right. If being right means living without you, I wanna be wrong for the rest of my life.

Because of you, half the time I don't even know I'm smiling.

Every day would be a great day, if you start the day with your cute admirable smile.

Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world...finding you is the first.

Never waste time on someone who doesn’t have time for you. Be with someone who will say “time is wasted if I am not with you”.

I miss how we used to talk every minute of every day an how I used to tell you everything that was on my mind, I miss our conversations.

Some relationships are like Tom & Jerry. They tease each other, knock down eachother, irritate eachother, but can't live without each other.

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you've never met.

Some people fall in love over and over again while some people can only do it once

The first person you think of in the morning, or last person you think of at night, is either the cause of your happiness or your pain.

Everyone has an addiction. Mine happens to be you.

One day, I hope you look back at what we had & regret every single thing you did to let it end.

A real relationship. Has fights. Has trust. Has faith. Has tears. Has hurt. Has laughter. Has weird, stupid, unnecessary arguments.

Respect is earned, Honesty is appreciated, Love is gained and Loyalty is returned.

Never give up on something you really want. It’s difficult to wait, but more difficult to regret.

Sometimes it's easier to say you don't have feelings for someone, instead of explaining why you still do.

You were born to be Real, not to be perfect. You’re here to be You, not to be what someone else wants you to be. Live YOUR life!

A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything. No secrets and no lies

Love is possible after friendship...but friendship is NOT possible after love. How can I be friends with someone I have so much love for?

It's sad when the person who gave you the best memories, become a memory.

When you're happy, you enjoy the music. But when you're sad, you understand the lyrics.

Things girls appreciate: Cute texts, tight hugs, holding hands, remembering the little things and soft kisses.

When you want them, they don't want you. When they want you, you don't want them. When you both want each other, something messes it up.

If I fall asleep texting you, it's because I didn't want to say goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Around Us