Ning Baizura - Konsert Pelangi Untukmu, November 16th 2013

Pelangi Untukmu - Konsert Ning Baizura

Date :Saturday, 16 November 2013
Time : 8:30pm
Venue :TM Convention Center

The much anticipated concert from Ning Baizura, “Konsert Pelangi Untukmu” is being brought forward to Saturday, November 16th 2013 at TM Convention Centre. The new concert date would allow Ning to craft 2 new songs that she intends to premier to her fans for the first time live.

Ning Baizura - Konsert Pelangi Untukmu

“This concert is meant to be a thank you to my fans. I have two new songs I am working very hard on so I can premier it to them at the show. These tracks are very personal to me, so I am putting in a lot of effort. I hope it will be meaningful to the fans when they come to the show and experience them live on the new date”, says Ning Baizura.

‘Konsert Pelangi Untukmu’ focuses on Ning’s recent personal experiences. For one night, Ning will take her audience through the most important stages of her life thus far, which is becoming a mother.

The concert is divided into 3 different segments to reflect on 3 different stages of Ning’s life to represent her flight towards motherhood. Fans can expect everything from classic hits to brand new materials.

Purchased tickets will be honored at the future date or refunds can be obtained at TicketCharge Office at Fraser Business Park. Tickets are priced at RM75 and RM50 which are available for purchase through the TicketCharge Hotline: +603 9222 8811 and www.ticketcharge.com.my.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Around Us