Wonder Girls - 2nd Album Wonder World

Wonder Girls - 2nd Album Wonder World



CD
01. G.N.O
02. Be My Baby
03. Girls Girls
04. Me, in
05. Sweet Dreams
06. Stop!
07. Dear. Boy
08. 두고두고 (放著放著)
09. SuperB
10. Act Cool (Feat. San E)
11. Be My Baby (Ra. D Mix)
12. Nu Shoes
13. Be My Baby(中文版)

DVD
01. Be My Baby
02. Be My Baby (Making Film)
03. Be My Baby (Album Shooting)
04. Real Wonder Girls

"近年專心闖美的Wonder Girls,終於回歸韓國樂壇。時隔年半的新專輯,五人將會以全新的帥氣性感形象示人,曲風也會更洗練成熟。主打歌「Be My Baby」是一首節奏輕快的靈魂音樂,描寫對喜歡的人砰然心動的感覺。另收入譽恩參與創作曲詞的派對風舞曲「G.N.O」、「Me, in」及惠林參與製作Rap的「Act Cool」等12首歌曲。
此版本加收「Be My Baby」中文版,附64頁豪華寫真集及DVD收入「Be My Baby」MV及拍攝花絮。

The Wonder Girls have been globetrotting the last few years, spreading their catchy retro dance hits in the US and every corner of Asia. More time abroad means less time at home, so the Wonder Girls have been relatively absent from K-pop. Since Nobody, the group has only released one Korean single, last year's 2 Different Tears. Now the girls are finally making their K-pop comeback with their second full-length album. No more retro concept this time: the Wonder Girls return with a sophisticated new look and sound in their sassy dance hit Be My Baby. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Around Us